13 Reasons why we love London SOO MUCH!!
1. It’s one of the most diverse cities on the planet.
2. 37% of the population were born outside the UK.
3. The food culture here is just ridiculously good, from restaurants to street markets. And it’s getting better all the time.
4. The tube! We whinge about it endlessly, but it’s a marvel of engineering, and most of the time it works just fine.
5. And the DLR! Hop on, and pretend you’re in a video game (don’t pretend you’ve not done it).
6. Even when we protest about things, we generally do it good-naturedly.
7. We are relentlessly sarcy.
8. But our hearts are in the right place.
9. (Mostly we just drink through the pain).
10. We’re buttoned-up, reserved, generally pretty grumpy. And we like it that way.
11. We know how to throw a party.
12. Our carnivals aren’t bad either.
13.The feeling of walking over the Thames after dark.
Credit to buzzfeed UK for bringing this list together.
Please if you have a cool article and want us to post it please get in contact.